Ace ski pants men's
Ace ski pants recently won this year's ski pants test in the Norwegian magazine SkiSport, grade 6!
Lighter and stronger than ever before. Updated fit for our best ski pants.
The new premium ski pants in our cross country ski range is based on our previous and highly appreciated top model Aviator. The updates are focusing on three key areas to match the demands of our elite skiers: Reduce weight, more durability and a tighter fit.
All panels are strategically placed to serve a purpose and consist of very flexible fabrics to leave you with full range of movement, no matter the used technique. The front of the ski pants provides protection and gives wind and snow no chance to slip in. Ventilation under high-intensity sessions is important to keep the body temperature steady by transporting moisture and heat away from the skin. We implemented breathable and highly elastic fabric at the back to ensure ventilation and flexibility. A zipper on the side reaching your upper thigh makes it easy to take off the pants even with your shoes on and perfect for warm-ups or cool-downs. The wide waistband with an adjustable drawstring increases fit and comfort.
- Four-way-stretch fabric allows to move without restrictions
- The windproof and water-resistant front keeps you warm and dry
- Breathable and highly elastic fabric on the back
- Long zipper allows easy shifting
- Wide waistband with an adjustable drawstring
- Smart placed, sewn in, highly reflective tapes ensures safety